FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
10. Can a friend or family member pick up my packet?
1. Will there be food and drinks at the end?
Yes, we will have food, water and Gatorade for all participants at the end of the race, together with two aid stations on the course.
2. Where does the race start? Where does it end?
In front of Grinder's Deli on 18th Street between Oak and Locust Streets in downtown Kansas City.
3. Where does the course go?
The race is a loop that goes through the Crossroads District in downtown Kansas City.
4. What if it rains?
We will run in the rain, but if it is unsafe to run/walk the race director reserves the right to cancel the race.
5. Do I have to register online?
No. You can download a registration form under the Race Info page and mail it in with a check.
6. Where and when is packet pickup?
All participants will be able to pick up their bib numbers, timing devices, and event t-shirts at Garry Gribble’s Running Sports in the Ward Parkway Mall. See the packet pick up times under the Events Page.
7. I registered but can’t participate; can I still pick up my t-shirt?
Yes. Please stop by and pick up your bib and t-shirt at packet pickup (dates and times are under the Events Page). Shirts and medals will NOT be mailed.
8. I won’t be able to participate. Can I transfer my registration to next year or give it to a friend?
No. We are sorry, but there are not refunds and we do not allow you to transfer your registration for next year or transfer registration to another person.
9. I have a friend who would like to volunteer. Can he help?
Yes! Please email email@example.com for more information.